Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hi. I am really poor.
I work as a janitor at the campus student center. There is an Einsteins Bagels in there and they throw away bagels everyday.
I have been living off of their trash bagels for ~4 days because I am out of food stamps and I can't afford food.

A guy came over last night and sat real close to me and tried to kiss me.
I held up a kitten infront of my face to block him.
He said that tonight he would make me dinner.
Then tonight came and he said he had no money to make dinner with.
So I am staying home and I ate another bagel.
It was a cinnamon bagel and I am kind of allergic to cinnamon but I ate it anyways.

Also hi Mallory.
I ate all your vegetables.

5 comments:

  1. if I had any money I would give you some.

    thought "i feel you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECK THE FUCKIB CUPBOARDS THERE WAS SO MICH RICE AND NOODLES WHAT HOW DID YOU EAT ALL THAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM IN THE AURPORT AND I FEEL TOO HUNGOVER TO GO TO GO TO WHOLE FOODS

    ReplyDelete